Monday, August 30, 2010

A late break.....

I think I am going to really like this blogging thing.....I am able to do this from my phone, too!

It's time for a late break......instead of going outside.......I decided to write.

As I was driving into work today, I thought about what I should do next as far as my business ventures. Of course, I love Mary Kay and Ardyss, but I feel the need to do something that has MY name on it. I have been looking at the Virtual Assistant world.....I think I could do that! I have come up with a name as well. I'm just excited, can you tell??? I only had one cup of coffee today, too....I also thought about a 501c3 organization as well, but that is way down the line! I promise to keep you updated! Well...back to the grind.

1 comment:

  1. oh the places I could go...*in my Dr. Seuss voice* while I'm contemplating it at my desk...CTHU! I can feel you on this thought process - I want to do something different so badly!! ..as for the VA venture, I say do it do it DO IT!! #aintnostoppinusnow

    ReplyDelete