Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Time

Well hello again.....it's been a minute.  I am trying so hard to get this website of mine off the ground.  I know I should just pay somebody to do it, but no way!!  I want to do it myself.  I am giving myself a deadline of October 20, 2010 to be finished with the paperwork and everything.

Time is of the essence. Time is something that we tend to take for granted. How many times have you said to yourself, oh I have time or I need to make time? Do we really?  I have decided that I need some "ME" time! No distractions, no phone-well, I'm trying on that one, nobody else, just me.  If you don't do it, you should try it...15 minutes or more by yourself can work wonders for you mind, body and spirit. 

Speaking of mind, body and spirit.....I have began to sell Soul Purpose Products. They are bath, body and makeup products.  I know you are probably thinking, girl, what next?  This is the last product that I am selling.  I still sell Mary Kay and Ardyss, however, Soul Purpose is geared more toward us....African-Americans, black people-however you describe yourself.  Visit my web-site and let me know what you think. http://genesis.soulpupose.net/

Thanks for taking this journey into a new beginning with me.....muah!

1 comment:

  1. YAY...I'm so proud of you taking on building your website yourself!!! I did it...so I know you can do it. Plus, once you complete the website, you'll appreciate it even more because it was done by you! Luv ya friend and keep up the awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete