Friday, March 4, 2011

Words

Pastor Holmes (RIP) always told us to find the good in people.  I try....really I do.  For some, you need a magnifying glass to find the good...LBS.  I was told a couple of weeks to ago that I need to snap out of it (as I was grieving for my Bestie).  If I had been my normal self, I would have gave the person a barrage of not so nice words. READ: Cursed out!! Instead I just responded that I didn't know that there was a time table and when I do snap out then maybe I'll call you back. I am progressing towards feeling better, I am laughing again and the anxious feeling is gone....somewhat.  Have I called them back? NO. Got a couple of text messages...."Are you mad about something?" My response: I don't feel like talking.  So today was a new day.  I explained to them, via text, how I felt when they gave me their Dr. Phil of how I should feel....FOH!!! I felt liberated after that.  I refuse to be held captive by someone else's BS. People are in our lives for reasons and seasons, I guess it is the end of that season.  Na Na Na....Na Na Na...Hey Hey Hey....Good Byyyyyyyyyeeeee!!  Now that just made me laugh out loud for real! Welp....that's all for now. Gotta get ready for the gig....get in and get out.  It's party time for my sister Raven tonite-Happy Birthday again! Just remember that words can hurt....use them wisely.

1 comment: