Thursday, March 10, 2011

My People-Part 1

I must admit, this blogging thing isn't that bad.....
  

Everybody has favorites. Favorite color, hair styles, foods, cars, etc.  My favorite dessert is cheesecake, my favorite colors are pink and red, etc.  My blog subjects for the next few posts are dedicated to some of my favorite people who just happen to be business owners.
My Favorite Dress Boutique-Gorgeous Emerald-owned by my sister/best friend Raven Cox

My Favorite Dessert Maker-Angel Cakes owned by Angela Lott

My Favorite Hatter-Top Notch Hats and Accessories owned by Jerome (Jerry) Lynch

My Favorite Bath and Body Products-Good Scents Oils owned by Regina Earvin 

My Favorite Women Entrepreneur Support Group-WEA, Inc.-Nat'l President-Yolanda Lamar-Wilder

And of course: My Favorite Candles-Partylite-Gen Jones, Consultant

 Please feel free to click on our links.  Maybe we'll become one of your favorites, too.

1 comment: