Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My BUT is big.....

Disclaimer: Oh no! I have missed my weekly promise. I was on vacation last week. I took my laptop, but I just didn't blog. Yes, I know, no excuse...I am going to stay true to this blogging as a promise to my Bestie. With that being said, I have to birth 2 posts this week.  :)

I went to a conference last year (Women's Entrepreneurs of America's Annual Conference) and I heard various presentations. One of them involved procrastination and a but rock. Yes a but rock! For all of you dirty minded individuals, a but rock is a rock with the word but on it. HUH??? We place things in our lives on hold for various reasons, for example, I was going to blog last week BUT I was on vacation. Or, I might say I was going to finish up some paperwork BUT I had to do something else. I have another example, I was going to announce that I was an Independent Sales Diva for Good Scents Oils BUT I decided to wait. Now that I am starting to think about some things, I realize that my BUT is getting big! #wait4it  These tasks could have easily been accomplished BUT.....lol! The take away from the presentation was to stop putting so many tasks under the but rock and just complete them. So here goes, I have completed one of my 2 blog goals for the week, I have caught up my paperwork and.....

here's the link to my website:
http://goodscentsoils.com/?code=GenesisJones
and to my facebook fan page:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Good-Scents-Oils-Genesis-Jones/155031257902594


1 comment:

  1. Hilarious, Gen! Now let me get back to reducing the paperwork beneath my but...;)

    ReplyDelete