Monday, June 6, 2011

Summertime

Disclamer: Well....well....well.....What we have here is a failure to blog! I keep promising myself and my followers that I am going to do better with this. Alright, I am promising again. How about 4 times a month, which is equivalent to once a week. I'm sure that I can manage that. :)

It has started out to be a beautiful Spring, even though we are experiencing Summer-like weather.  The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, the sun dresses are on and the natives are getting restless! (insider)Yesterday, Pastor Thompson told us to leave last month's stuff in last month......See Ya May!! I'm looking forward to this month and next and the next and so on...I'm sure you get the point. So far, the month of July is booked. I have plans for every weekend. Imagine that...well maybe you shouldn't. LMBO! I am so excited yet sad that my Bestie has her wings and she won't be here physically for the ride. I know she will be in spirit though. :) A few of my girlfriends and myself have experienced some tribulations and life experiences over the last couple of years that might have broke some people all the way down and out...but not us! We are back....this is our year of restoration and our summer for doing US!!  We deserve it.....See you somewhere this summer!


Mr Sun Clip Art

No comments:

Post a Comment